One of the great benefits of organising a conference is that you get to read through all the proposals about new and exciting technologies upfront, so you can choose the best content for the attendees. This year was no exception – we’ve received some very interesting and thought-provoking presentations. Thank you all for participating and being an amazing λ community!
We are thrilled to announce the full lineup for 2018:
- Peter Kostov (Lesson learned by 4 years of F# in production)
- Ilona Demidenko (Conversational Sign Up with Chatbot-like experience with React and Redux)
- Nikolay Tsvetinov (The Rise Of The Functions)
- Kiko Fernandez (Building a compiler: it is all about monads)
- Radoslav Kirov (What types of types does TypeScript have?)
- Krasimir Tsonev (React is a LIE!)
- Bojana Popovska (Managing Application State “the Functional Way”)
- Lisa Passing (Functional Rust - An Exploration)
- Konstantin Zolotarev (Making a smart car with Elixir and nerves)
You can read the full details on the Lineup page.
Registration and tickets
This year we’ll be trying something different – Partial will be a free event. 🎉 Seats are limited, so be sure to secure yours by registering here.
Partial will be held on 30th of November 2018. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, or subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll be sharing more details in the coming weeks. We can’t wait to meet all of you in Sofia!
The Team ❤️